Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Take off.....

June 16th, 10:42 pm
I'd like to officially welcome myself to blogging.  This is a first.  I just finished my going away party hosted by my sister in her sweet new feathery headband, her boyfriend, and a girl I just met named Laura.  Pizza, Phase 10, and Framboise........oh and some perfectly baked papa murphy's cookies for dessert.  I have repacked 3 times, and feel confident that if it isn't in my backpack, I don't care.

Gonna miss watching the Twins beat the Brewers next week.....or anyone else crappy they play =).

RP signing off


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in your exclusive blog world. Elliot has been asking to see "my friend Randi" every so often, and to "go to my friend Randi's lake".

    BTW: Mauer went 4-4 yesterday to raise his avg to .429. He could go 0 for his next 11 and still be above .400. I have kind of a man crush...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the Twins stick the Brewers! And I miss you guys! I would love to marry Mauer....can you hook that up for me? I would be so much closer to you =) I think I will be at the lake in August....like the 16th or something.....check it out. The entire fam is going I believe!!!!

    ReplyDelete