Left Amsterdam and headed to Bacharach via Franfurt. We met Patrick and Christopher at our hotel and they were kind enough to let us hitch a ride to Mainz to get on the boat to Bacharach and the Rhine Valley. We got plenty lost. Patrick had a near anxiety attack as his GPS in the Range Rover he rented that Kez and I named 'Helga' took us to the Volkswagon store instead of the boat!
The Rhine Vallez was awesome. Beautiful castles, views, and Baracharh, where we stayed was tiny and fun. We hit up a wine festival that was over the hill in the next town. They drink wine here like we drink beer.......by the pint.
After 2 days there, and more fun and ridiculousness going on then I will ever say, including a midnight dip in the Rhine, some fellas named Max and Tony, Wild Boar, lots of Wine, and a really hilarious Frau named Emily......we headed to Rothenburg today. We will see what is in store here.
Frau Emily hugged me on the way out.....stating, 'Ahhhhhh, you are big like my son. How high up are you?' Then hugged Kez immediately after stating, 'And you, you are small like my daughter.'
I am Flattered Emily.
Signing off.....
Randi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am dying laughing right now...you are big like my son - how high up are you...seriously that is totally classic. I am DYING laughing!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the best blog I have ever read (well its my only too - but definately still the best :0)
Drink a pint for me - Mindy
Your blogs are like crack. Sounds like you guys are having a ton of fun over there. More blogs please.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Joe! keep them coming. but be safe ... right Jeff?
ReplyDelete